Health & Safety is a key commitment for Rendall & Rittner, and is a priority for all employees. We aim for all staff to have ownership over both their own health and safety, as well as that of their colleagues. We provide and maintain safe working environments and systems of operation, and do not accept minimum legal requirements as standard performance.
- Our Health and Safety Department oversees safety for all our sites, providing support and advice for on-site staff, property managers and clients.
- Contractors on our approved list have all submitted documentation to confirm that they are properly accredited for the work that they do, and comply with Health and afety legislation. We work with Safecontractor to ensure that they are all externally accredited to a safety procurement scheme.
- We use an independent Health and Safety consultants to undertake annual fire and building risk assessments, with regular reviews.
- We provide web access to the safety management system to our on-site staff.
- We partner with Delphis Eco to ensure that the sustainable cleaning products used on our sites are safer for the environment and the people using them.
- Residents are all provided with direct access to our Health & Safety department by a dedicated email address email@example.com
- We sit on the ARMA Health and Safety Committee.
In 2019 we won the RoSPA Gold Award and we are extremely pleased to have been audited against ISO 45001 and the British Safety Council 5 Star Audit, achieving both accreditations. Our accreditations and awards demonstrate the commitment that Rendall and Rittner have to Health and Safety.
Our latest Health and Safety Updates can be found below: