Health & Safety is a key commitment for Rendall & Rittner, and is a priority for all employees. We aim for all staff to have ownership over both their own health and safety, as well as that of their colleagues. We provide and maintain safe working environments and systems of operation, and do not accept minimum legal requirements as standard performance.
- Our Health and Safety Department oversees safety for all our sites, providing support and advice for on-site staff, property managers and clients.
- Contractors on our approved list have all submitted documentation to confirm that they are properly accredited for the work that they do, and comply with health and safety legislation. We work with Safecontractor to ensure that they are all externally accredited to a safety procurement scheme.
- We use an independent Health and Safety consultants to undertake annual fire and building risk assessments, with regular reviews.
- We provide web access to the safety management system to our on-site staff.
- We partner with Delphis Eco to ensure that the sustainable cleaning products used on our sites are safer for the environment and the people using them.
- Residents are all provided with direct access to our Health & Safety department by a dedicated email address Safety@rendallandrittner.co.uk
- We sit on the ARMA Health and Safety Committee.
Our most recent award was the RoSPA Gold Award in 2018. We are also members of the British Safety Council now and that runs until 2020 (3 year membership).