Please read these social media Terms and Conditions carefully, they set out the terms on which our social media is run:
Rendall and Rittner reserves all rights relating to the company's social media channels, including but not limited to: (i) adding, removing, or modifying any content, (ii) blocking disruptive users; and (iii) discontinuing any of our social media channels at any time.
- Defamatory, malicious, obscene, intimidating, discriminatory, harassing or threatening comments;
- Activity that violates any law or regulation; this includes libel
- Spam directed at Rendall and Rittner or any of Rendall and Rittner’s Followers, including any form of automatically generated content or repeatedly posting the same content
- Content which is deemed to be misleading;
- Any potential infringement upon any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, brand names, trade names, logos, copyrights or trade secrets of any person, business or place;
- Content which is deemed to be off-topic or that has been created to disrupt the purposes of the channel or its Followers
- Content posted by fake or anonymous users.
Our social media channels are open to complaints or suggestions about individual issues and sales queries. To protect your privacy when sharing personal information such as phone numbers and addresses please use the Direct Message feature on Twitter. Comments may be forwarded to other Rendall and Rittner departments and personnel to ensure appropriate follow-up.
All Terms and Conditions of Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, and Google+ apply, respectively.
If you wish to contact us on a medium other than social media please contact our customer service on CustomerFeedback@rendallandrittner.co.uk